TRAINING, TOOLS & TRUSTED ADVISORS TO BUILD A FINANCIALLY FIT AND FUNDABLE STARTUP
Check out our event below or contact us to register for the Startup Finance Program presented by Startup Mzansi and a Startup Mzansi Community near you.
From May – October 2020, the Startup Mzansi Finance Program will support entrepreneurs from coast to district to district to access financial literacy education, tools and networks while supporting the sustainability of Startup Communities across South Africa. With over 50 events in over 25 communities, the Startup Finance Program will help kickstart your financial capacity and help you grow your idea and business.
Sharpen your financial management skills through a program of Startup Finance Bootcamps and Startup Finance Meetups in your local Startup Mzansi Community or online.
Pre-Register now and:
- Hear from top South African entrepreneurs & experts
- Learn about the ‘Financial Survival for Entrepreneurs’ and where to access finance
- Get your startup finance questions answered by entrepreneur mentors and key players in the local small business finance ecosystem
- Network with local entrepreneurs
- Get 50% off Startup Mzansi Memberships
- Get a pack of offers and tools from Startup Mzansi’s partners
- Build a bigger and better business
Dates and locations are set to be released on a booked basis.
More events added daily.