23 Jun And the Judges named for AIM Virtual Startup Pitch are…
On the 30 June 2020, Startup Mzansi will be hosting South Africa’s National Virtual Pitch Competition for Startups.
Each of the top 10 startups who will be chosen to pitch will be given five minutes to present their pitch decks and business models and the jury, consisting of some of SouthAfrica’s prominent business professionals will be scoring each startup based on a preset criteria. The startup with the most points after their pitch will be crowned South Africa’s Startup Champion and will be given a fully sponsored trip to attend and compete at the Global Startup Champions stage during the Annual Investment Meeting in Dubai. This will include flight tickets accommodation and a free exhibition booth/kiosk.The judges are:
- Allon Raiz, Founder and CEO of Raizcorp
- Dr. Sumarie Roodt, Chairperson of the Silicon Cape Initiative
- Vusi Thembekwayo, CEO of MyGrowthFund
- Dikatso Sephoti, Founder of Dikatso
- Dr Audrey Verhaeghe, Chairperson of South African Innovation Summit, CEO of the Research Institute for Innovation and Sustainability (RIIS) and the chairperson of the SAInnovation Network (Saine).
- HE Prof Dr Ambassador Tal Edgars, Chairman of GBSH Consult Group Worldwide
- Dr Jerry Gule, Founder of Gule Executive Coaching
Interested Startups can enter before 25 June 2020 at https://www.aimcongress.com/roadshow/Profile/Register/